- Come to your appointment prepared to ask questions
- Describe your hearing impairment as you experience it
- Get family members involved to support you in your communication needs
- Learn communication strategies to help you in your daily life
- Learn how to self-manage your hearing impairment
What are the benefits?
When is it easy or hard to communicate and what can you do to make it better?
What questions do you want to ask in the appointment and who do you communicate with?
How would improving your hearing and communication effect your daily life?
When is it easy or hard for you to communicate and what can you do to make it better?