Develop your skills in the Ida Learning Hall
The Ida Learning Hall is our space for learning about person-centered care. We've designed our courses in a bite-sized format, so you can learn on the go. Our courses are built around brief videos, short articles, and discussions. Our interactive platform is also a place where you can ask questions, share articles and research, and get to know your peers.
Our courses are accredited by a number of organizations around the world, giving you the opportunity to learn new skills and CEU/CPD points when and where it suits you. All courses are free of charge.
Examples of courses available in the Learning Hall
- Getting Started with Person-Centered Care
- Client Engagement and Ida Motivation Tools
- Living Well: Managing Hearing Loss in Daily Life
- Tinnitus Management
- Tele-Audiology: Person-Centered Care from Afar
- Applying PCC in the Appointment