The Ida Learning Hall is our space for learning about person-centered care. We've designed our courses in a bite-sized format, so you can learn on the go. Our courses are built around brief videos, knowledge checks, and exams.
Our courses are accredited by a number of organizations around the world, giving you the opportunity to learn new skills and earn CEU/CPD points when and where it suits you.
All of our courses are free of charge. After completing a course, you will have the option of purchasing a digital badge which can be shared on social media, websites, and resumes to illustrate your new skills. Badges cost $10 USD and are managed through our provider, Credly. Purchasing a badge also gives you access to a certificate of course completion.
- Getting Started with Person-Centered Care
- Client Engagement and Ida Motivation Tools
- Living Well: Managing Hearing Loss in Daily Life
- Tinnitus Management
- Tele-Audiology: Person-Centered Care from Afar
- Applying PCC in the Appointment