How do I get started?
- Sign up to join our network of presenters to gain access to our presentation suitcases.
- Download the suitcase for the tool or method you will present. The suitcase contains PowerPoint presentations, videos, and other materials to help you create an experiential and reflective learning experience.
- Contact an Ida mentor if you want support or additional input.
- Add your speaking engagement to our calendar of activities. Use our self-report form to let us know when and where you presented. We will add your name and engagements on our list of speakers.
Enjoy the rewards of spreading the word about person-centered care to your peers. You will develop your presentation skills by adopting our experiential and reflective learning approach.
On top of that, you will have the opportunity to increase your professional profile and expand your network by sharing your presentation activities with the Ida online community.
Help Spread the Word
Every week, Ida ambassadors help extend the reach and impact of person-centered care by presenting and sharing the Ida tools, methods, and philosophy at conferences or lectures.
You too can become an Ida ambassador and join our global network of speakers. Whether you present on your own or with other fellow, we will provide you with presentation materials and guidelines to help you get started right away.
Mentors will be ready to provide support and ideas for your upcoming topic or presentation.
Using the Tool Suitcases
1. Download the suitcase at the bottom of the page for the tool or topic you would like to present
2. Visit the appropriate tool page to explore supporting resources
3. Contact a mentor if you want suggestions or tips as you prepare your presentation
4. Once you have information about your speaking event, tell us about it so we can update our calendar. Tell us about your event >>